We have an exciting opportunity for the footballers with Bracken Hill School. Players are invited to the England Talent Identification Program (TIP) on Friday 17th March at Forest Sports Zone, NG7 6HB.
7pm – 8.30pm
This is a great opportunity to get your talented players identified and onto the England Talent pathway.
The TIP’s program provides the opportunity for disabled players to access the England Talent Pathway and potentially become a member of an England Development Squad and a future England international player. The program helps to identify players 10 – 16 years of age who may be playing in mainstream football/ leagues, schools or at their local disability club who have a great talent but haven’t been identified yet.
Players must be in one of the following impairment groups:
· Amputee (Lower or Upper limb) – Male
· Blind (B1) – Male
· Cerebral Palsy or Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) – Male
· Deaf or Hearing Impaired – Both Male and Female
· Learning Disability (must hold a SEN statement) – Male
· Visually Impaired/ Partially Sighted (B2/B3) – Male
Players can register here: https://goo.gl/forms/xwwBcmed8axFmi633
Successful candidates on the night will be invited back to a 6 week training program.